What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a series of clear, plastic aligners that are custom-made for your teeth. Throughout your orthodontics treatment, you’ll wear aligners in one-week increments. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place.
Each set of aligners you wear changes slightly throughout the process in order for your teeth to reach the final product: a beautiful smile. Invisalign can fix a number of teeth issues, including overly crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, overbites, under bites and more.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign Treatment?
There are a number of benefits to utilizing Invisalign to address orthodontic problems. Here are some of the many benefits that this treatment system offers to you:
- Visits to our office happen every four to six weeks
- You won’t have to give up foods that you enjoy
- The trays can be taken out at any time
- There are no metal wires or objects to cause mouth irritation
- Your smile will be free of metal and will look beautiful
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM|